• The first step is to reserve a date. Click here to get started.
• A non-refundable $100 reservation fee is required at the time of booking and can be paid by credit card. I will apply your reservation fee to your final product order.
• Once I receive your reservation fee, I will call you to discuss pre-session details. At this time we will also schedule your Premier Session to review your beautiful gallery of images together in your home.
• Then your session date arrives, and the fun begins!
• Afterwards, I will go back to my workshop and begin to create your beautiful gallery of images. Depending on the length of your session and the number of images, this will take a few weeks.
• During the Premier Session, I will work with you to help select your favorite images. Then I will help you to select custom artwork to display those images.
• After I leave your home, I will finalize your order and go into production mode, working to create your custom artwork.
• The timeframe for delivery of your artwork will vary depending on the items selected.
Documentary family sessions are available in one, two or four-hour sessions. Just like families, each session is a little bit different; therefore pricing varies. Families should expect to spend a minimum of $500 for their photography experience. All major credit cards are accepted.
Contact me to receive the Sessions and Product Guide which includes a description of each session package and a complete list of all products offered.